Updated June 22, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
Community colleges are open access institutions of higher education that seek to create an inclusive college culture that respects individual differences and values the unique experiences and perspectives of all students, faculty and staff – no matter their race, gender, age, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Many members of the community college community are concerned about recent events and want to renew their commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. The colleges issued statements of solidarity, held events to help educate community members about injustice and offered resources for those who are struggling.
Please click on the name of a community college to read more:
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Community College of Beaver County
- Delaware County Community College
- HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Luzerne County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Westmoreland County Community College